Our ambitious safety action plan ensures the protection of employees, customers, subcontractors and the industries in which we operate.
The pursuit of a safe workplace rests on these five important pillars:
- A strong safety culture embedded in our DNA, including through a strong commitment from management, at all levels within our organisation.
- A thorough cause and risk analysis and taking measures to prevent incidents. The last-minute risk assessment (LMRA) is an example of this and a mandatory step before starting work.
- Providing the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and clear instructions on how to use it.
- Organising training, information sessions and coaching for own employees and for subcontractors at all levels within the organisation. Proper onboarding of new employees and the annual Safety Experience Days are an integral part of this.
- All safety rules and guidelines are summarised in our 10 Golden life-saving rules.